APERCH / Amigos de La Cruz
APERCH (Ascn. Pequeños Empresarios y Residentes de La Cruz de Huanacaxtle) is an association of and for the permanent and temporary residents and small businesses of the pueblo of La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit in Mexico. Its membership consists of residents and small businesses that wish be an active part of the community and contribute to its orderly growth and development. APERCH is;
- A service organization to work toward a clean well maintained village.
- An exchange where permanent and temporary residents and small businesses can work together towards common goals
- A forum where questions about the growth and development of our community can be explored, investigated and answered.
The traditional focus of APERCH / Amigos de La Cruz has been on keeping the village clean. By establishing independent committees this year, they have been able to further manage Environmental, Cultural and Charitable matters in the community. As always, they continue to focus on the long term infrastructural needs of La Cruz and how APERCH can exercise leadership and investigate funding to accomplishing these goals.
- Operational Street Lights
- Graffiti removal
- Underground utility lines
- Police Field Office/station
- Cultural Center
- Sports Field and Complex
- Plaza improvement
- School facility improvements
- Landscaping of public areas
- Bicycle paths and walkways
None of this can happen without dedicated vision & local participation. APERCH / Amigos de La Cruz actively seeks residents, both short & long term, who share our desire to see our fair pueblo flourish and can help us make it happen.
Visit us at http://amigosdelacruz.org/ and email us at email@example.com .